Features: you never thought you'd get so much from such a small package!
We'll do it Live! Non-destructive image editing
- Chain multiple filters without applying them: modify them or remove them when you want
- Rotate and scale your layers without applying the transformation on the pixels: zero loss of quality.
- Unlimited layers and sub-folders
- Layer masks, even for dynamic filters
- Built-in HDR support (High Dynamic Range).
Filters and tools designed to take advantage of your graphics card's power
- Dozens of filters included, more with standard CoreImage plugins.
- Mix your layers with all industry standard blending modes and more.
- All the tools you can need to either retouch or create.
File Formats and save for web
- Load and save to dozens of formats.
- Import RAW images, including rare formats thanks to dcraw.
- Export to Jpeg, PNG, or GIF and obtain the smallest possible sizes.
- Fine tune exportation with a real time preview (quality, colors, strip information)
Rich Text Layers and PDF/AI layers
- Rich Text with all imaginable attributes : change fonts, colors, alignment, spacing... basically anything TextEdit can do.
- Stored as simple RTF files for easy import/export.
- Text can be affected by non-destructive filters, just like any other layer. You can for example apply a Perspective filter on a text and then edit this text and see the perspective update in real-time.
- Import PDF and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files as layers
A good mac citizen
- ChocoFlop is a native mac application: this means there's no slow compatibility or portability code around. It's made for mac only. The application download file is only about two megabytes.
- ChocoFlop can generate both preview and thumbnail images for in QuickLook (requires OSX 10.5 Leopard).
- Spotlight plugin to efficiently tag and search your images (currently in development)
Advanced yet familiar GUI
- Full Screen mode.
- Real Time Preview for all filters and transformations.
- Type simple math expression in the inspector
- Industry standard shortcuts and user interface.
- Easy transition from much more expensive packages.